Custom Search

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Monday, December 29, 2008

How Many Site Should You Build to Earn Money?

How many blog do you have right now? Do you have blog more than 5?

Two basic question when I reading some post at adsense-id forum at adsense sub forum.

Why I’m asking about that? This article for you who monetize your site by google adsense, adbrite, TLA etc. I will present two opinion about ‘how many site should you build to earn money?’.

Opinion A :
Build as many as you can. If you can earn 1$/day from 1 blog, so you must create 20 blog to gain 20$/day and 600$/month.

Opinion B:
Just focus with small amount of blog but optimized it until you can get 20$/day only from one blog.

I will not judge one of those opinion is wrong. But I will write the pro and the cons from each opinion. So its your own decision to choose which one is the best or you.

Pros

Opinion A :
1. You only need to use copy and paste content to build so many blog at one time. It easier than writing unique content like what I do.
2. Some people said, earning will be faster come to your pocket even in small amount than if you focus in one blog. For example, with same blog status (Same age, same post etc), many blog will be earn more than if you only have one blog.

Opinion B:
1. You don’t need many time to post content. Even its difficult to write organic content, but only writing one article and post it will save your time (especially if you Dial Up user like me) .
2. You can make all your post at the top of Search Engine since you get attention with SEO for each post.

Cons

Opinion A :
1. Non original content might make your blog difficult to indexed by Search Engine unless you edit the content.
2. With handle so many site, you might ‘miss’ something. Not optimized tag, not be able to update daily etc.

Opinion B:
1. If you not good in optimizing it, you will not earning much.

Now… its my time to sharing my experiment.

Easy Step to Earn Money is my first blog that build last year (July 07). I’m focus with this blog until I have plan to make Video Blog to collect my Video collection at layartancap.com. And this Video Blog was build at August 07 and become useless blog since I only post base on my favorite video that time. If I’m lazy it neglected. lol No adsense at this site since video will break terms if it not come from youtube.

At first October 2007, I have idea to created Indonesian cosplayer Data and put it at some blog. So I created a blog that not only contain Indonesian photo but world wide cosplayer photo. Its surprising Sexy Cosplay Photo Blog is booming. I never promote this blog except to Indonesian cosplay forum, but majority visitor come from Search Engine.

Remember that Easy Step to Earn Money actually for SEO and Money making blog. But if I’m hiatus, my sister posting at this blog about her favorite game (She doesnt want to post anything about SEO). And surprisingly, SIMS 2 and Ghost Online reach the most viewed article. Some of my senpai suggest me to remove those category from my blog since it distract my blog topic. And then my sister suggest me to make BEST GAME REVIEW BLOG at June 08 and removing one by one my game post to that blog. Since I dont understand about game like my sister and now she hiatus, that blog neglected. lol

I still have another 2 MFA blog. But since it only my own hobbies blog and not optimized yet, I will not write here. Both site only for testing Opinion A. Weheheheh

I only focused with 2 blog. Easy Step to Earn Money and Sexy Cosplay Photo Blog. I can earn between 150$-250$/month only from affiliate. Another site only give me less than 10$/month.

So its your decision to create many blog to earn more money, or optimizing one to five blog to gain high profit.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like the blog, but I think you could make the point better by including video.

http://vur.me/FandC/Introduction

 

Post a Comment

<< Home